Cut a Six Pointed Star
This page explains how to cut a six-pointed-star from a piece of paper.
How to Cut a Six-Pointed Star
- Take a piece of paper and fold it in half.
- Fold in half again but only make a small crease to show the midpoint. Fold the bottom right corner upwards to make a 60° angle at the midpoint.
- Fold the bottom left corner upwards to meet with the right edge of the paper. You will get a pizza shape.
- Fold this pizza shape in half again.
- Cut a wedge out: cut from bottom right up towards top left.
- Unfold the wedge and see a six pointed star!
Other Kid Friendly Kirigami Projects
- make a kirigami Christmas tree
- cut a five-pointed-star
- cut a star outline
- cut a 6-pointed star
- cut a Star of David
- make a paper chain of dolls
- make a variation paper chain of dolls
- make circular paper dolls
- Like Us on Facebook