This easy origami fish is a variation of the classic windmill. Original creator unknowns, possibly a traditional model.
- Take a square sheet of paper and pre-crease it as shown.
- Collapse the paper into a classic windmill.
- Arrange the flaps: fold the bottom-left flap down and fold the the bottom-right flap to the right.
- Prepare the tail: fold the bottom-right flap up…
- …then fold the tip down.
- Repeat with upper half of the tail: fold the top-right flap down…
- …then fold the tip back up again. This completes the tail.
- Prepare the fins: fold the top and bottom flaps towards the center. Leave a small space which will be the mouth of the fish.
- Turn over. Origami fish is done!