Origami spiders and insects are notoriously difficult to make because most insects have 6 legs (8 legs for spiders) and a three-segmented body. How do you use one sheet of paper to make all those legs and body parts? The really cool origami bugs are very challenging to make. But for the bugs, there are some really cute and simple models too. Question: When would you call an insect "cute"? Answer: when it's made of paper!
Books about Halloween Origami
- Horrorgami by Biddle & Biddle Canova
- Scary Origami by Smolinski & McLaughlin
- More Halloween Origami by Ruth Owen
- Halloween Origami by Nick Robinson
- Origami for Halloween by Robyn Hardyman
- Click to see Halloween Origami Books