Dollar Bill Flower
This dollar bill flower is easy to make and looks great: lot’s of wow-value with minimal work. Uses three $1 and a twist tie. Adapted from here.
Dollar Bill Flower Instructions
- Place the dollar bill with the President’s face up. Pre-crease the money into quarters horizontally, and in half vertically.
- Valley fold the right and left edges of the bill to the quarter mark.
- Valley fold the four corners inwards.
- Valley fold the top and bottom edges towards the central horizontal crease.
- Valley fold in half (fold bottom up). Make 2 more of these.
- Stack the three units side by side and bind together with a twist tie or a small piece of rope/wire. Bind at the center to make 6 petals.
- Evenly distribute the 6 petals away from one another and flare open.