Dollar Bill Flower
This dollar bill flower is easy to make and looks great: lot’s of wow-value with minimal work. Uses three $1 and a twist tie. Adapted from here.
Dollar Bill Flower Instructions
- Place the dollar bill with the President’s face up. Pre-crease the money into quarters horizontally, and in half vertically.
- Valley fold the right and left edges of the bill to the quarter mark.
- Valley fold the four corners inwards.
- Valley fold the top and bottom edges towards the central horizontal crease.
- Valley fold in half (fold bottom up). Make 2 more of these.
- Stack the three units side by side and bind together with a twist tie or a small piece of rope/wire. Bind at the center to make 6 petals.
- Evenly distribute the 6 petals away from one another and flare open.
—> see more dollar bill plants
—> see more dollar bill origami
—> see more origami flowers
—> go to site map
—> go to home page
—> like us on facebook
Dollar Bill Origami Diagrams
Intro to $
A to G
H to Z
Books with Dollar Bill Origami
- The Buck Book by Anne A Johnson (book review)
- The Guide to Hawaiian Style Money Folds by Jodi Fukumoto (book review)
- The Guide to American Money Folds by Jodi Fukumoto (book review)
- Dollar Bill Origami by John Montroll (book review)
- Dollar Bill Animals in Origami by John Montroll
- Origami with Dollar Bills: Another Way to Impress People with Your Money! by Duy Nguyen
- Money Folding (Origami Favorites Series) by Florence Temko
Buy Dollar Bill Origami Books
Please help by reporting broken links
so that we can fix them. One easy message from you can save us hours and hours of clicking. Thanks!
More Origami Diagrams and Instructions…
These free origami instructions are made available to you by the paper folding community at large. If you have a diagram you would like to share, or if your diagram is listed here and you wish to have it removed, please Contact Us
. Diagrams are intended for personal use. Copyright of the models lie with the origami creators and designers. Please contact the designer and/or creator directly for non-private usage of a model and/or artwork.