Origami Wreath and Garland Diagrams
When it comes to origami wreath and garland, the most famous one is probably the Leaf and Berry Wreath by Anita Barbour. It is made with a single sheet of paper (left). But with a bit of imagination, you can turn any ring into a holiday wreath. For example, consider the wreaths below:
Origami Rings and Wreath Diagrams
Keep in mind that wreaths are not only for Christmas. Shown on the left is a beautiful floral wreath made in 2009 by Meenakshi Mukerji. She used miscellaneous origami flowers she learned in the last 10 years. It's a great way to celebrate spring.
This origami wreath serves yet another purpose. It was made made to commemorate the soldiers who fell in USA conflicts from the Revolutionary War up to the War on Iraq. Read more from the 2010 article The Great Unknowns.
Paper Snowflake Books and Patterns
- Easy-to-Make Decorative Paper Snowflakes by BL Reed
- Snowflakes: Creative Paper Cutouts by Cindy Higham
- Make Your Own Paper Snowflakes by Peggy Edwards
- 100 Amazing Paper Animal Snowflakes: A Magical Menagerie of Kirigami Templates to Copy, Fold, and Cut by Marion T. Nichols
- Snowflakes for all Seasons: 72 Fold & Cut Paper Snowflakes by Cindy Higham
- Click here to see Snowflake Instructional Books