Golden Venture Folding Ring
Make anywhere between 20 and 30 triangular units (see instructions here)
- Place the triangular units side-by-side upright. Place them so that they are balanced on the broad base. They should look like mountains.
- Insert the tabs of the second unit into the pockets of the first unit.
- Repeat until you have 3 or 4 in a row.
- Continue to insert more units and begin to curve the units upwards to form a “smile”.
- Continue until the units come full circle. Insert the tabs of the first unit into the pockets of the last unit. Shape the ring to even it out.
Depending on the type of paper you use and the size of the units, you may or may not need to use glue. If you need to use glue, simply apply a small dot of glue on the tabs before inserting them into the pockets.
- make a Golden Venture Folding basic triangular unit
- make a Golden Venture Folding candy cane
- make a Golden Venture Folding swan
- make a Golden Venture Folding egg
- learn more about Golden Venture Folding