Tea Bag Folding: Preliminary Fold
- You will need 8 pieces of square paper. Place the sheet of paper with the color-side up. Make a diagonal crease by folding the top left corner to meet with the bottom right corner. Unfold.
- Repeat with the other side: bring the top right corner to meet with the bottom left coner. Unfold.
- Fold left to right. Unfold.
- Fold top to bottom.
- Hold the top right and top left corners with your thumb and pointer finger. Gently push the sides in until you get a diamond shape. This is the Preliminary Fold. It is a classic fold in origami.
- To make the medallion, place a dot of glue at section A. Slip this under the B section of another tile. Arrange in a circle pattern.
Tea bag folding is a fun way to make greeting cards and decorations.