Tea Bag Folding: Pentagon
This is the Pentagon Fold:
- You will need 4 pieces of square paper. Place the sheet of paper with the color side down. Fold left to right and unfold.
- Fold left side and right side of the paper towards the center crease to get a tapered shape.
- Fold the tip of the triangle up. Turn over. This is the Pentagon Fold. Repeat on the remaining 3 sheets.
- To make the medallion, glue the tiles onto a card stock. You can arrange 4 tiles and have an empty square-space in the middle. You can also arrange 8 of them to form a ring.
Tea bag folding is a fun way to make greeting cards and decorations.
More Tea Bag Designs
Books about Tea Bag Crafts
- Teabag Folding (Designs and Techniques) by Janet Wilson
- Tea Bag Sampler: 30+ Fantastic Folds by Terri Pointer
- Tea Bag Folding (Design Original Can Do Crafts) by Lani Temple
- Tea Bag Folding Through the Seasons: Celebrate the Year With Handcrafted Cards & Tags by S Reinhart
- Kaleidoscoop Folding The Basics of Tea Bag Folding by Tiny Van Der Plas
- Tea Bag Folding Card Kit
Buy Books with Tea Bag Craft
Please help by reporting broken links
so that we can fix them. One easy message from you can save us hours and hours of clicking. Thanks!
More Origami Diagrams and Instructions…
These free origami instructions are made available to you by the paper folding community at large. If you have a diagram you would like to share, or if your diagram is listed here and you wish to have it removed, please Contact Us
. Diagrams are intended for personal use. Copyright of the models lie with the origami creators and designers. Please contact the designer and/or creator directly for non-private usage of a model and/or artwork.