Tea Bag Folding: Pentagon Variation
This is the Pentagon Variation Fold:
- You will need 8 pieces of square paper. Start with the kite base:
- Place the sheet of paper with the color side down. Fold left to right and unfold.
- Fold left side and right side of the paper towards the center crease to get a tapered, kite shape.
- Fold the top flap down to form an inverted triangle.
- Fold up the tip of the triangle to form a trapezoid.
- Turn the trapezoid over. Told the top (wider) edge to match up with the bottom edge. The tip will stick out under the trapezoid.
- Turn over. This is the Pentagon Variation Fold. Repeat on the remaining 7 sheets.
- To make the medallion, put a dot of glue at position B and place another tile on top of the glue. Postion A goes on top of position B.
Tea bag folding is a fun way to make greeting cards and decorations.
More Tea Bag Designs