This woven fish is easy to make and looks great every time. You will need two pieces of paper of contrasting colors, glue, and a pair of scissors.
Woven Fish Instructions
- Get two pieces of paper of contrasting colors. Fold them in half and cut off a segment between 1" to 2" in width.
- Cut the segments into 3 strips. Start cutting from the folded-edge up towards the raw edge of the sheet: don't cut all the way, leave a space so that the strips remain connected.
- Weave the two sheets together. First, weave one strip in and out. Continue by weaving the second strip and finally, weave the third strip.
- Peel open the two sheets. You will get a basket-like structures. Apply glue on the inside. Press the sheets together again.
- When the glue is dry, cut off the uncut edges.
- Cut and shape the tail and fins. You're done. You can string the fish up and use it as a decoration or make it into a mobile.