Make your own CD Covers
CD covers are a necessity for those who buy blank CDs in bulk. Instead of spending more money on CD sleeves and jewel cases, why not make your own CD covers? The sleeves can be folded from letter-size paper or from A4-paper. Some of the designs are easy to fold and make very functional CD covers. Others take a bit of time to make but are beautiful and certainly one-of-a-kind.
Fold them for yourself, fold them for a friend, or fold them for work. Either way, it's a good thing. You can use recycled paper, regular office paper, or decorative paper. These DIY CD sleeves are great when you want to share CDs of special events such as weddings, family vacation, birthdays, dance and music recitals, and more.
CD Covers: Simple Designs
American CD Case (T Hull)
With Printed Title & Tracks
Books about Holiday Origami
- Origami Love Notes Kit by Florence Temko
- Origami for Easter by R Hardyman & J Brooke
- Halloween Origami by Nick Robinson
- Thanksgiving Origami by Ruth Owen
- Origami for Diwali by Robyn Hardyman
- Christmas Origami by John Montroll
- Origami Holiday Decorations by Florence Temko
- Origami Holidays by Duy Nguyen