Toilet Paper Origami Pleated Tuck
This toilet paper origami pleated tuck is really pretty. Simply make the TP Basket design and then add a pleated “square” of toilet paper inside the Basket. You can also add the pleated square of TP into the TP Diamond design.
Toilet Paper Origami Pleated Tuck Instructions
- Rip off one “square” of toilet paper. Fold this sheet in an up-and-down (accordion) fashion.
- Compress the pleats into one stack.
- Fold the stack of pleats in half.
- Allow the pleats to relax a little and find the ends of the TP.
- Align the two edges together. Fold the two layers together to form a small triangle. Fold together once more to lock the two end-pieces together.
- Insert this fan-like sheet of toilet paper into a TP Basket or TP Diamond.
Toilet paper origami is a quirky type of origami which may or may not appeal to you. Some people love the way a simple fold can make a basic toilet paper roll look sophisticated. Other people are appalled that people “handle” the toilet paper so excessively. Still, some people are just a bit shocked to see toilet paper all folded up. What are you supposed to wipe with? Which camp do you fall into? Love it, or hate it?