Toilet Paper Origami Gem
This toilet paper origami gem is a jewel among rocks. The design gives your TP rolls finesse and elevates it a notch above the classic triangle fold. The best part is that it is easy to make and takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Toilet Paper Origami Gem Instructions
- Valley fold the left and right corners of the toilet paper. make the folds a third of the way from the edges of the TP.
- Pull the TP down a little so it is just beyond the height of the toilet paper roll.
- Valley fold the TP up. Make the fold about half and inch above the triangles made in step one. the entire height of the gem is about 2 inches.
- Mountain fold (fold under) the bottom corners of the toilet paper to make the bottom of the gem. This move is a bit tricky because you can’t see underneath.It might be easier if you lift up the TP so you can see the underside and make valley folds instead of mountain folds.
- When you bring the TP back down, it will look like a gem!