Toilet Paper Origami Boat
Learn to make a toilet paper origami boat where the boat is still attached to the toilet paper roll. “What?” you might say, but seriously, this is a cute design that you won’t want to sail down the toilet. Estimated time to complete the model = less than 5 minutes. At this rate, you can make a fleet of origami boats!
Toilet Paper Origami Boat Instructions
- Lift up approximately one and a half “squares” of toilet paper. Fold the two corners down so the edges meet at the center.
- Lower the toilet paper back onto the roll.
- Fold in the left and right edges a little. The amount you fold-in is up to personal taste. If you fold-in a lot, the sail of the boat will be narrow. If you fold-in a little, then the sail will be wide.
- Valley fold the bottom part of the toilet paper up so you have a triangle.
- Roll the toilet paper down a little so the triangle is centered.
- Fold up the bottom edge of the triangle. The amount of paper to fold is up to personal taste; a narrow fold will give you a shallow hull whereas a wide fold will give you a deeper hull.
- Mountain fold the left and right side of the hull of the boat made in the step above. This shapes the bow and stern of the sailboat.