Moravian Star Ornament
Learn how to thread a string through a star to make a Moravian Star ornament.
- First, make a Moravian Star (instructions here) and then string it up to make it into an ornament.
Thread a string or mono-filament through a needle.
- Insert the needle through the side of a flat point.
- Bend the flat point and wiggle the needle until you find the small hole at the corner of the flat point.
- Pull the thread through. You can cut the thread and tie a knot to make a single Moravian Star ornament.
- Or, you can string together many Moravian Star to make garland.
–> make a Moravian Star ornament
–> buy paper for Moravian Stars here
–> other types of strip folding
–> Home Page
–> Site Map
Books with Origami Stars
- Galaxy of Origami Stars: 37 Original Stellar Designs by John Montroll
- Origami Stars by John Montroll
- Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars: 75 Exquisite Paper Designs to Fold, Cut, and Curl by Brodek & Voigt
- Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars: 75 Exquisite Paper Designs to Fold, Cut, and Curl Hardcover by Ayako Brodek
- Color, Cut, and Fold Christmas Ornaments: 30 Easy, Creative Projects for the Holidays by Amanda Brack
Buy Origami Star Books
Please help by reporting broken links
so that we can fix them. One easy message from you can save us hours and hours of clicking. Thanks!
More Origami Diagrams and Instructions…
These free origami instructions are made available to you by the paper folding community at large. If you have a diagram you would like to share, or if your diagram is listed here and you wish to have it removed, please Contact Us
. Diagrams are intended for personal use. Copyright of the models lie with the origami creators and designers. Please contact the designer and/or creator directly for non-private usage of a model and/or artwork.