Easy Paper Shirt
This is an easy shirt paper craft, no words are necessary!
The craft can be a gift card for Father’s Day, for a boyfriend, for a male teacher, or for a gentleman graduating from college.
Easy Shirt Instructions
If you like, you can write a message on the paper before you fold it in step 1. The collar makes a good locking mechanism keeping the inner message a secret.
You can add an origami tie and write a message on the back of the card.
Books with Easy Origami
- Easy Origami: over 30 simple projects by John Montroll
- Origami Fun Kit for Beginners by John Montroll
- My First Origami Kit by Joel Stern
- Easy Origami: A Step-by-Step Guide for Kids by C Alexander & M Meinking
- Fun With Easy Origami (Dover Origami Papercraft)
- Origami: A Step-by-Step Introduction to the Art of Paper Folding by T Cook & S Henry
- Easy Origami For Kids Book Traditional Japanese Folding Papers Overs 20 Projects by J Wish
- Easy Origami for Kids: Over 40 Simple Origami Projects by O Brooks
Easy Origami Books
Please help by reporting broken links
so that we can fix them. One easy message from you can save us hours and hours of clicking. Thanks!
More Origami Diagrams and Instructions…
These free origami instructions are made available to you by the paper folding community at large. If you have a diagram you would like to share, or if your diagram is listed here and you wish to have it removed, please Contact Us
. Diagrams are intended for personal use. Copyright of the models lie with the origami creators and designers. Please contact the designer and/or creator directly for non-private usage of a model and/or artwork.