Basic Origami Wedding Band
Learn how to make a basic (easy) origami wedding band using paper. This model looks like a wedding band with foil paper and like a friendship ring with washi or chiyogami.
- Start with a strip of paper that is about 1″ x 4″ (0.75″ x 3″ for small fingers). Fold in half lengthwise, unfold.
- Fold the top and bottom edges towards the middle crease.
- Bring the left and right ends together forming a loop.
- Insert one end into the other.
- Adjust size to fit finger (if necessary, cut off excess paper). Round-out the loop, wear it with the point of junction pointing down.
Books with Origami Jewelry
- Origami Jewelry: More Than 40 Exquisite Designs by Ayako Brodek | (book review)
- Origami Jewelry Motifs by Julian Laboy-Rodriguez
- Origami Jewelry by Mayumi Jezewski and Marina Orry
- LaFosse & Alexander’s Origami Jewelry by Michael G. LaFosse and Richard L. Alexander
- Origami Jewelry: A Step-by-Step Guide by Monika Cilmi
Buy Origami Jewelry Books
Please help by reporting broken links
so that we can fix them. One easy message from you can save us hours and hours of clicking. Thanks!
More Origami Diagrams and Instructions…
These free origami instructions are made available to you by the paper folding community at large. If you have a diagram you would like to share, or if your diagram is listed here and you wish to have it removed, please Contact Us
. Diagrams are intended for personal use. Copyright of the models lie with the origami creators and designers. Please contact the designer and/or creator directly for non-private usage of a model and/or artwork.