Heart from Triangle
Learn to make this easy origami heart made from a triangular sheet of paper. It takes less than 5 minutes and if you start with a square sheet of paper, you can cut it into two triangles and make two hearts!
Heart from Triangle instructions
- Start with a square sheet of paper with the white-side facing up.
Fold and unfold along the diagonal in both directions.
- Cut the paper along a diagonal to make an isosceles triangle.
- Fold down the peak of the triangle: make the fold at
approximately 1/3 of the way down (doesn’t have to be exact).
- Fold up the left and right bottom-corners so the edges
meet in the middle.
- Turn the model over.
- Fold down the corners of the paper as shown; this makes a heart shape.
- Round the heart-shape by folding in the pointy corners.
- Turn the model over and you’re done!
– more origami hearts
– free origami instructions
– Home Page
– Site Map