Heart from Square Paper
Learn how to make a basic origami heart from a square sheet of paper.
No mess, no fuss, just easy and fast.
Heart from Square instructions
- Start with a square sheet of paper with the white-side facing up.
Fold and unfold along the diagonal in both directions.
- Fold down the top-corner of the paper to the center of the paper.
- Fold up the bottom corner of the paper to the top of the model.
- Fold up the bottom-left and bottom-right sides of the model so the edges meet in the middle. This gives you a heart shape.
- Fold back (mountain fold) the corners of the paper
so as to get a more rounded heart shape.
– more origami hearts
– free origami instructions
– Home Page
– Site Map