Heart from Rectangle
Learn to make this easy rectangle heart: it is a paper heart made from a rectangular sheet of paper: if you start with a a square, cut it in half and make 2 hearts. Easy as pie!
Heart from Rectangle Paper Instructions
- Start with a square sheet of paper with the white-side facing up. Fold and unfold in half both directions.
- Cut the paper in half and use one of the rectangles.
- Fold up the bottom of the rectangle. Make the fold at approximately 1/3 of the way up.
- Fold up the left and right sides of the rectangle so the edge of the paper meet at the middle.
- Turn the paper around. Fold down the top four corners.
- Fold in the sides a little so it is less pointy.
- Turn the model over and you’re done!