Easy Origami Swan
Learn to make an easy origami swan that takes less than 10 steps:
Easy Origami Swan Instructions
- Start with a square sheet of paper. Fold in half on the diagonal. Unfold.
- Fold the left and right edges of the paper to meet the central crease made above.
- Turn the paper over and repeat: fold the left and right edges to meet the central crease.
- Fold the model in half so the sharp point meets the corner on the opposite side (align the red dots).
- Fold the sharp point back again about a third of the way; exact distance not important.
- Fold the model in half vertically (mountain fold to create left and right side of swan). Rotate quarter turn.
- Gently pull the neck and head of the origami swan away from the body. Done.
Books about Origami Birds
- Origami Birds by Michael G. LaFosse
- Origami Birds by Duy Nguyen
- Making Origami Birds Step by Step (Kid’s Guide to Origami) by Michael G. LaFosse
- Bird Origami by Seth Friedman
- Birds by Robyn Hardyman
Buy Books with Origami Birds Here
Please help by reporting broken links
so that we can fix them. One easy message from you can save us hours and hours of clicking. Thanks!
More Origami Diagrams and Instructions…
These free origami instructions are made available to you by the paper folding community at large. If you have a diagram you would like to share, or if your diagram is listed here and you wish to have it removed, please Contact Us
. Diagrams are intended for personal use. Copyright of the models lie with the origami creators and designers. Please contact the designer and/or creator directly for non-private usage of a model and/or artwork.