Dollar Bill Origami
by John Montroll
– something fun and easy?
– a book that has many models?
– a book intended as a gift for a child?
Here’s my two cents about The Buck Book by Anne A Johnson.
Although the book is 80+ pages long, it only has 7 models which are:
– Buffalo Bill Badge (easy)
– Bow Tie (medium)
– Dollar Ring (medium)
– Dime-In-ring (as opposed to Diamond Ring!)
– Jumping Frog (a classic model)
– Elephant (getting harder to fold)
– and Peacock (somewhat difficult because dollar bills are small and the paper gets thick).
All in all, I would say that I enjoyed the book. Those who are familiar with origami may find it easy – though, it is fun and it would be a joy to have it grace your bookshelf. I would definitely recommend it as a gift for a child or to a budding origami enthusiast.