Dollar Bill Origami
by John Montroll
- 2 insects,
- 4 plants,
- 8 birds,
- 9 animals, and
- 14 objects.
shown: butterfly & dragonfly.
This book has no photos: origami models are shown as line drawings with shading.
In the beginning of the book, all the models are shown along with the page where it can be found. This visual table of content is much superior compared to the usual textual list.
tulip, and evergreen.
- the models become smaller and smaller thereby making it difficult to hold and manipulate;
- dollar bills are thick, and in complex models, the thickness of the bill makes it quite difficult to fold accurately; and
- some of the folds are technically difficult (sink fold, double rabbit ear fold).
flamingo, and peacock.
Generally: dollar bill origami objects tend to be easier to make compared to $origami birds and animals.
Inaccuracies in dimensions of an object can be easily overlooked. However, an error in location/proportion of a living thing is easy to spot. In addition, $origami birds have beaks and claws which require fine detailed maneuvers not for the faint of heart.
boat, shirt, windmill,
3-diamonds, Star of David, sword,
George Washington Slept Here, George Washington Framed, One-way arrow,
diamond, cube, and tetrahedron.
- buy Dollar Bill Origami by John Montroll here
- see free dollar bill origami instructions
- see other book reviews
- go to Home Page
- go to Site Map