Lamb Chop Cuffs
These paper “lamb chop cuffs” are easy to make and will add class to your dinner table. They will even help you keep your fingers clean while you eat. You will need:
– a piece of paper approximately 4″ x 5″
- Fold the paper in half lengthwise so that it is approximately 2″ wide and 5″ long.
- Use scissors to cut multiple slits down the length of the paper. Cut the folded side and leave the raw edges uncut. Cut halfway down the paper but do not cut all the way so the paper is severed into slivers.
- Wrap the paper around the base of a drumstick. Use tape to keep lamb chop cuffs secure.
Tip 1: To make the lamb chop cuffs less angular in appearance, unfold the paper at step B and relax the crease by bending it backwards a little. This will soften the fold and give curvaceous cuffs.
Tip 2: Always be kind to the chef.
Books with Easy Origami
- Easy Origami: over 30 simple projects by John Montroll
- Origami Fun Kit for Beginners by John Montroll
- My First Origami Kit by Joel Stern
- Easy Origami: A Step-by-Step Guide for Kids by C Alexander & M Meinking
- Fun With Easy Origami (Dover Origami Papercraft)
- Origami: A Step-by-Step Introduction to the Art of Paper Folding by T Cook & S Henry
- Easy Origami For Kids Book Traditional Japanese Folding Papers Overs 20 Projects by J Wish
- Easy Origami for Kids: Over 40 Simple Origami Projects by O Brooks
Easy Origami Books
Please help by reporting broken links
so that we can fix them. One easy message from you can save us hours and hours of clicking. Thanks!
More Origami Diagrams and Instructions…
These free origami instructions are made available to you by the paper folding community at large. If you have a diagram you would like to share, or if your diagram is listed here and you wish to have it removed, please Contact Us
. Diagrams are intended for personal use. Copyright of the models lie with the origami creators and designers. Please contact the designer and/or creator directly for non-private usage of a model and/or artwork.