Fold T-Shirts Origami Style
Don’t be overwhelmed by the laundry.
These instructions will explain how to fold t-shirts in less than 10 seconds.
Fold T-Shirts Instructions
- Take a t-shirt and lay it down flat on a table. Smooth out the wrinkles.
- Imagine a line (line A) that divides the shirt in half: the top of the shirt is the same length as the bottom half of the shirt.Imagine a second line (line B) which extends from the shoulder down to the shirt-bottom.
- Grasp the shirt at the shoulders with your left hand. Grasp the shirt at the middle with your right hand (at the red dots).
- While still pinching the shirt with your hands, cross the left hand over the right hand and pinch the bottom of the shirt (at black dot).
- Lift the shirt off the table, shake the shirt a little until the layers fall smoothly.
- Imagine a line (line C) from the shoulder to the midline.
- Lay the shirt face down.
- Fold the shirt face-up allowing it to fold along line C.
- Smooth out the front of the shirt and you are done!
This method is so easy that you may actually enjoy folding laundry!