Divide Paper into Thirds:
There are many ways to divide a sheet of paper into equal thirds. Some methods are easier than others; the method shown here is:
– fairly easy,
– but will leave 2 crease marks.
Divide Paper into Thirds: Method 1
- Fold and unfold a sheet of paper up and down. You can crease the paper all the way across, or just crease the right edge (a pinch-crease).
- Fold the bottom-left corner to meet the pinch-crease made above (join the two dots).
- The location where the left edge of the paper overlays with the top edge of the paper is the division of 1/3 and 2/3. Mark this location with a pencil or another pinch.
- Fold the section that is 2/3 wide in half to get 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 division