Divide Paper into Sevenths:
This method of dividing a square sheet of paper into 7 equal segments leaves 4 crease lines. Diagram is from R Lang’s web site.
Divide Paper into Sevenths: Method 2
- Fold and unfold a square sheet of paper in half. You can crease down the entire sheet or make a pinch-crease at the top of the sheet.
- Fold and unfold the right half of the paper; make a pinch-crease at the 1/4 mark.
- Fold and unfold along the diagonal from the bottom-left of the paper to the 1/4 pinch crease.
- Fold and unfold the right side of the paper as shown. The top-right corner of the paper should touch the diagonal-crease made above (connect the dots), and the resulting crease should extend to the bottom-right corner of the paper.
- The location where the crease meets the top edge of the paper is the 1/7 division. Make a fold/unfold here.
- Use this 1/7 division to fold the remaining 6/7 of the paper into equal 1/7 divisions.