Clover Whirligig Instructions
- Cut out three shamrock (clover) shapes.
- Fold two of the clovers in half and glue half of one clover to the half of the second clover.
- On the third clover, glue on a long string or yarn.
- Glue the clover made in step 2 to the clover-string made in step 3. After the glue has dried, fold the third clover in half so that all 3 clovers are at the same angle from each other.
- Create a few of these and connect them on the same string. Hang them outside and they’ll spin and swirl!