Business Card Ring Using Simple Units
This “Business Card Simple Unit” is inspired and modified from the units created by Mette Pederson.
- Take a business cad and mountain fold it in half crosswise. Valley fold the top corners towards the midline. Leave a small space between the two flaps – this will make assembly easier later.
- Mountain fold (fold behind) the over-hang that is at the base of the business card.
- Valley fold (fold forward) the base of the business card the same width as the overhang in step 2 above.
- Mountain fold the entire unit in half to obtain the “Business Card Simple Unit”
- Assemble 12 to 14 of these to from a ring. Insert the points (called tabs) into the slots (called pockets) made in step 1.