Box of Gold Origami Craft
This is a traditional origami model loved by parents and teachers alike. The box is relatively sturdy, and can be made with any size rectangular sheet of paper.
Box of Gold Origami Craft Instructions
- Take a rectangular piece of paper and fold it in half lengthwise. Fold the paper into quarters by folding the top and bottom edge towards the center line. Unfold.
- Fold the paper in half crosswise. Unfold.
- Fold the paper into quarters crosswise by folding the left and right edges towards the center line.
- Fold the four corners in.
- Pry open and fold back the edges of the paper. This makes a folded edge along the middle of the paper.
- Pull up the paper in the areas marked with a black dot. This will cause the paper to pop open into the shape of a box.
- Decorate the box and fill it with gold chocolate coins. Yum!
Where do you want to go?