Plastic Grocery Bag Fold
Plastic grocery bag folding will bring an element order into your life. Don’t let those pesky plastic bags clutter your kitchen drawers. Fold them into little packs. It’s easy, it’s efficient, it’s trendy.
- Smooth out a plastic grocery bag.
- Fold it in half lengthwise.
- Fold in half lengthwise again to get a narrow strip.
- Fold the bottom corner up to form a small triangle.
- Fold the bottom again keeping the triangular shape.
- Repeat folding until only a small segment of the grocery bag handle is left.
- Pry open the triangle to form a cone shape. Stuff the grocery bag handle into the cone.
- Press down to flatten and you’re done! You have achieved order from chaos.
Caution: these are not samosas. Do not eat them and keep them away from children under 3 years old.