Chip Bag Fold
Learn this chip bag fold and you will never need a clamp ever again! Have you ever had a bag of unfinished potato chips which you want to keep fresh? These simple steps will allow you to close the potato chip bag without using a clip or clamp. An example of a silly (but undeniably useful) origami fold.
1. Place the bag of potato chips on a table and flatten the top of the bag.
2. Fold the right and left side of the bag towards the middle allowing the corners to meet at the center.
3. Fold the top of the potato chip bag down. Keep folding down 3 or 4 iterations.
4. Insert your thumbs under the flaps made in step 2. Invert the flaps over the top edge.
5. This is how it looks when done.
6. This is how it looks at the back of the bag.